Sunday, July 6, 2008

Family Reunion

The 2008 Adamson Family Reunion was a great success. Thanks so much to the Heims and Ernzens for their generosity. A great time was had by all.

I thought it would be fun to start a blog for the family. It will be a place for you to post news, tell of achievements, keep us updated on your family, etc. I hope you will join in the fun. I think it will be an easy way for all of us to keep in touch and let the rest of the family know what is going on in their lives.

2 comments:

catherineadamson said...

I love the blog!! it's awesome!! i had sooo much fun!! Can't wait for the next family reuion!!!

tom gaither said...

Thank to every Adamson and Heime for making it a fun reunion!! We had a blast! Literally thanks to Jason & Stephanie!!!

Sarah & I are looking forward to hosting the next one. The tenative date is July 8 - 12th, 2010. Mark it on the calender on the frig!

We have happy cows in California!

Tom